Game-play Settings (Game settings will be set by the referees on event day)
- Best of Series Mode (Bo3)
- Difficulty Level: Legendary
- Half Length: 6 minutes
- Injuries: On
- Offsides: On
- Time/Score display: On
- Camera: TELE BROADCAST
- Radar: 2D or 3D
- Volume Settings: Default
- Controls: Tactical Defending
- Camera Height: 20
- Camera Zoom: 0
Extra Time: extra time of two halves will be played in the event of a draw after regulation.
Penalties will decide the winner if the scores are still level after extra-time.
Time-wasting is strictly forbidden. Example of time wasting will be passing the ball among your defenders in your own half only during the last few minutes.
Custom formations are not permitted. Custom tactics is allowed. A pause can only be made at the following scenarios:
- When the ball is out of play (Throw-in/Free Kicks/Corners/Kick-off)
- Half Time
- When a player is injured and unable to carry on with the game.
Any players caught pausing while the game is in play, will be given a warning.
- No thumb drive or saved games are permitted.
- If a controller is defective, a Player can pause the game and notify the referee. The referee will determine the controller status in making such a decision. If a Player plays with a defective controller, all results are nevertheless valid.
- Unnecessary pauses or delays are prohibited.
- Any action designed to disrupt the opposing Player’s view of the field or ability to select controlled players is prohibited.
- Each game will begin play at its designated time, and as designated on site at the tournament.
- Players not present at the designated start time for any match will be disqualified, and their opponent shall be granted a 3-0 score. Players are encouraged to be in the designated play area 15-minutes prior to game time.
- Players will be shown their designated station, shall set up the game and immediately begin play.