- Each player must have a minimum Level 8 account and at least 5 heroes.
- Each player must be able to join and partake in a 5v5 custom match.
- Players must be available for tournament dates. By registering implies the acceptance to the terms and conditions of the tournament.
- Players are not allowed to join more than 1 team.
- Only the substitute player can be changed once. Main players are not allowed to be replaced.
- Teams and players need to bring and use their own mobile device and mobile data.
Competitors who are below the age of 16 should seek parental consent.
- 5v5 custom match (Draft)
- Teams will do a coin toss to decide if they are either Team A or Team B.
- Each team will comprise of 5 members plus 1 sub (optional).
- Match Format will be announced after registration closed.
- Bracket shuffle will be done after registration is closed. Team captains will be notified via email and SMS.
- Game can only start when the full squad checks in.
- Game ID and name will be checked.
- Game continues if player disconnect.
- In the event of server crash, a replay will be done.
- Players must bear full responsibility for a loss resulting from lag on the player’s end. Before the match start, lease ensure your network has no issues
- For online games, winning screen shot must be submitted to discord by winning team.
- Any disputes in score should be submitted to admin in discord in 10 minutes.
- Any form of swearing, vulgarity, threatening and abusive language will not be tolerated and might lead to disqualification on a case to case basis
- Hacks, mods or third-party apps are not allowed.
- Cheats are not allowed. Eg. of cheating include sharing accounts, ghosting and piloting. Any form of cheat results in disqualification regardless whether the cheat is successful or not.
- All players are supposed to be at the venue at least 15 mins before match.
GAM3.ASIA reserves the right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice.