All teams are to adhere to the Rules of Conduct as published on the official PUBG website, or risk disqualification. These rules include, at time of writing:
1. Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs.
2. Do not use foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent.
3. Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other teams or our employees.
4. Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
5. Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals.
6. Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
7. Do not impersonate other individuals.
8. Do not spam, be it in text or voip.
9. Do not cheat: do not use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game. This includes promoting or posting links to websites that provide or promote cheats or hacks.
10. Do not horde: hording is defined as two or more teams in the same match working together in a larger group than is intended for the selected game mode.
11. Do not team kill: there is no excuse for non-accidental team kills. If your teammate is breaking these rules, report them to us instead.
12. Do not stream snipe: this is a form of cheating and you will be banned if you do it.
13. Do not exploit bugs or glitches: If you find a bug or a glitch in the game that provides an unfair advantage, let us know about it instead of using the exploit for your own benefit.
14. Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
15. Teams who encounter a glitch (e.g. buildings not loading in and hence able to walk/drive through buildings i.e. noclip) must leave and rejoin the current game session immediately as an attempt to rectify the problem.
- The affected player is not allowed to:
i. Loot, use any weapon/punch, get into vehicles, revive teammates etc.
ii. Communicate information of any enemies/vehicle spawns/loot spawns, etc. and their locations.
iii. Continue playing the round until the issue is resolved by any means, even if it requires multiple rejoins.
b. The affected player may keep attempting to rejoin the game session until his in-game character is eliminated, or if the round ends.
- Teams are strongly advised to screenshot all end-of-round screens and scoreboards.
17. Tournament passwords are not to be leaked to non-participants.
18. Match fixing to intentionally propel another participant to a higher position is not allowed.
19. Any involved parties found guilty of breaking any rule will be removed from the tournament and may be barred from future events/tournaments.
20. These rules are non-exhaustive. The organisers reserve the right to add, remove or amend these rules at any point of time, or act on its sole discretion for the best interests of the community and event.
Players / Managers can contact the tournament administration at any time via email: email@example.com
The tournament administration has the right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to guarantee fair play. ALL final decisions are to be made by GAM3.ASIA and their appointed officials.
The contents of emails or any other correspondence, written or otherwise, with GAM3.ASIA officials are strictly confidential. The publication of such materials is prohibited without the written consent from an GAM3.ASIA official.
The principal means of communication are email, telephone and WhatsAPP. Players / Managers will be appointed as the contact window for his / her team. Players must be contactable at all times by tournament officials.
Usage of external devices/software
All third party assisting software that changes the game content (e.g. crosshairs, game interface, SFX, speed, game screens, etc.) are prohibited during the tournament. External devices (e.g. Mobile/Gamepad triggers) are also not allowed throughout the tournament. Tablets are deemed as mobile devices and will be allowed for the tournament.
All photos, videos, replays, and other resources generated by players and the tournament belong to Gam3.Asia. Players must accept this condition to compete.
Custom Lobby/Default Settings
1: FPP Vikendi
2: TPP Miramar
3: TPP Erangel
|1 Kill =||1 PT|